About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Music Monday with Kristin


Hey guys,

I am trying something new, Hopefully it catches on! I am hosting a Monday Music every Monday! I would love to see what type of music you guys are into, which song might be the "theme" song for your day, whatever music mood your in, anything! If there is a story behind your song, blog about it, but make sure you link up below and add the button onto your entry. Every week I will choose a different "Theme" for your song choice, I hope you have fun! I want to here all of your choices!!  ::Kristin::
This week's theme: What song do you listen to when you want to relax?
Here is my Music Monday pick:

1 comment:

Ian said...

Too late to link up but I listen to my Pure Moods CDs or Yanni.