About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to know you!

Getting to know YOU


It is that time again! Time for the "Getting to Know You" questions for the week hosted by Mannland5!
You know the drill, copy and paste the questions, answer them, then link up! Can't wait to see your answers.

This weeks questions:




1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July?
Spending time together with my family watching fireworks, and celebrating our nation.

2. Are you a hugger?
I am a hugger! But I respect others who do not wish to be hugged.

3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food?
I would have to say ribs, and chicken!

4. Do you like to watch parades?
Of course!


5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls?
Boys most definintely, us southern women DO NOT "Fart", we fluff air!

6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires! Especially if they looked and acted like "Edward Cullen" ;)


7. Do you read your horoscope?
I used to, now, NO.


8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Not sure, I prefer a few.
Half Baked- Ben & Jerry's
Mint Chocolate Chip
Vanilla bean topped with brown sugar and caramel syrup- YUM.


Now have at it, and have fun!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Followed you over from the blog hop. I'm a shabby gal too. I love her backgrounds and stuff! You sound like me. I started out bloggin for my business recently, but I can see I'm going to be using it more and more for mommy and gal things!

Kuppy said...

Thank you for following Ashley!
I went to your blog, super cute, and I was going to leave a comment, but I didn't see a comment box or link. Anywho, yes, sounds like we have that in common. I love shabbys backgrounds and buttons, so chic! And my blog has def. turned into an, everyday life blog, rather than cupcakes! haha. ::Kristin::