About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth- Day 8

Day 8- Someone who made your life hell.

  This person, I hate to say, was my twin sister. She really was a complete jerk to me, she thought she was cooler, prettier, and better than me. I love her, and we didn't get along very well, but good enough. She hated me. I don't know why, but she did. I remember getting into physical altercations with her, and my mom yelling, "Don't break anything or kill each other!!!" Thanks mom. :) Never have I been in a physical fight with ANYONE, only my sister. Strange. Twins are supposed to love one another, and have the bond, that is unspeakable. THAT IS NOT US. She was mean to me, and I was mean to her.

  When she moved out, (while I was in the hospital after a car wreck), she got anything and everything she wanted! Talk about favoritism. It stunk. She still does. My grandmother pays her credit cards, her rent, got her a brand new suv, pays for her multiple plane rides home, trips, anything. I remember, one time I called my grandmother and asked her if she could help me pay for a root canal, and she didn't have the money. Then my sister gets a boob job?!?! REALLY?!?! LIKE, I WANT A ROOT CANAL?!?!?! NO. ugh. So, this is how it is. She still gets whatever she wants.

  She's designer, I am vintage. She is labels, I'm whatever matches my style, she's materialistic and gorgeous,  I don't care, LOL. Anywho, this is my person. We are trying to get along better, but she trys to make everything about her, when it isn't necessary. She "came down here to see my son for his birthday", yet pitched a fit b/c she had to drvie over here. She wanted me to get his gift, so she didn't have to carry it on the plane, they didn't have it, So I asked her to look. Guess who DIDN'T get a birthday present?!?! ugh. Anywho.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Didn't your sister ever hear of cash? Sometimes I don't know what to get for my cousins' children. I started giving gift certificates so they could choose things from stores they liked. Then I ended up at a loss with a Bennigans certificate I had, so I decided that hopefully cash is always good.
I know. A personal gift showing I understand them would be far nicer. But since I know I'd miss the mark, I figure cash works. Too bad sis didn't think of it.