About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Soccer balls and baby bottles!

Yesterday was a crazy hectic day around here. We had my sons end of the season soccer party and then I had a baby shower to attend. The soccer party was great! There was a ton of pizza and a fantastic cake that one of the dads made, Brandon, and we had a huge moonwalk! It was great seeing all of the kids again and seeing them get their adorable trophies! So glad my husband took my advice and got the pewter figurines, instead of your same old ugly gold painted plastic trophies. Thanks hubby! Took a ton of pictures, and of course will post some of them, and also got a great picture of my husband accepting his Coaches Plaque. All in all, great great party. Well then it was rush rush rush home to finish the cupcakes for Mandie's baby shower. I thought I would have enough time to get home and them done before I had to leave, needless to say by the time I arrived to the baby shower, I was 2 hours late! But of course Mandie and Bo did not care and everyone had actually arrived an hour late and were still eating when I arrived. WHEW. The drive alone was an hour and a half, that's not including the time it took to finish the cupcakes. For the baby shower, which was more a pool party with baby gifts, Mandie wanted brown and "cute" green kuppies. So, that's what I did. :D And the vanilla bean on vanilla cupcake was the biggest hit! I really expected the double chocolate with milk chocolate butter cream to be the hit, but surprise! Seeing her baby belly and seeing the other babies around there had me thinking that maybe my husband is on to something, he wants a 3rd child, but I am trying to recoup from heart surgery and try and lose some weight I gained from all the meds. Who knows, maybe a few months from now, but NOT right this minute! :) I guess I have bored you enough with this very long and on going post of mine, I do hope your not snoring right now! :)



No comments: