About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Love my friends.....

This is a non-cupcake related post. One of my dear friends is going through the toughest thing right now, her marriage is breaking apart. In a situation like hers, I can honestly say I have been there. My marriage was not broken apart, but the reason hers is, I had the same thing, but we made it through. It is sad because she is honestly the best wife ever, and I mean this. I literally used to fuss at her and tell her to be a smidge more aggressive towards her husband and not to let hm do what he wanted. She has been divorced already and didn't want this one to end up the same, which I understand, but you still have to make boundaries. There is nothing that I want more than for her to be happy, but a healthy happy. Of course she wanted to fold and go back, but then she realized that eventhough her heart hurts, it's the best thing to do for her and her children right now. She has no job, and everything is in her name, so of course you can imagine how stressed she is. Right now it is 1:01am here and she is here and he rkids are asleep with my kids and I am just sitting here, just being here for her. I cooked her dinner and wore the kids out so she could go home and try and deal, but they decided to stay here. No problem, don't want her alone right now. The worst part is, I knew her husband before they even met, and I loathe him. Funny how things work like that, love her, hate him.  :( Just please keep her in your thoughts and prayers (if you pray). Thank you! Kristin

No comments: