About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Emergency Department fun.....

Today's post was going to be about my homemade fondant baby shower cupcake toppers. But, my adorable little baby girl decided she wanted to fall off of her bike and fracture her wrist. :) I love her. So off to the ER we went! I knew it wasn't broken because she could move it. But the second she moved it or put any weight on it, she screamed and cried, poor thing. So, in the back we were and in came the heavy artillery. The very nice PA there came equipped with Motrin and a popsicle-- PERFECT!  "K" loves popsicles!! The nurse came in and started putting on her cast and this little girl sat there pretty as you please, eating her popsicle, and letting the man do his job. He was sooo great with her, he even put a mini cast on her Tinkerbell doll to make the both of them feel better. Thank you Tanner for making her feel better! Come Monday though, we are at the ortho finding out if she needs a permanent cast for 6 weeks or, if this one can come off. But I have a feeling she will me a trooper and it can come off. I feel bad for my little darling, her brother has his end-of-the-season soccer party tomorrow, and guess who can't get into the moonwalk?


1 comment:

Yenta Mary said...

Oh, the poor little thing! May this just be a temporary setback for your baby and for Tink ....

foodfloozie.blogspot.com