Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!
It's Monday Minute! Hosted by Jen over at A Daily Scoop of Chaos! I <3 her, she's fandamntastic!! Now time for the questions! Hope you guy have a marvelous Monday and don't forget to link up over at Jen's page! :)
1. Can you burp the ABC's? Not at all. I can do "A". :)
2. So lets just say you have a 9 hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing Depends so you didn't have to stop multiple times? Did you know Depends now comes in fun colors? ( I have to know this one) I am not sure if I would or not, part of me says "Yes" because I am that lazy, but then the other part says "No" because Ewww......Besides if it is me and my family, no way kids will go that long without needing to stop, or hubby. HA.
3. Run your tongue down five feet of a new york city street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril? WTH?! HA. Umm... Of course boogies, have you seen the streets of New York, I haven't but I can assume that they scream ,"Lick me and Die"! :)
4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it? Man, these are tough questions! I would want to know, especially if it were soon, but I don't think I would open it. There's nothing that can put a damper on the rest of your life like knowing when your going to die.Knowing myself, I would end up all depressed and cry til the day! HA. Not very good for my kids! :)
5. Which one song describes you sex life best? Hands down, Easy!