About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another award!! I am too happy!


I just wanted to say thank you to Wickkett over at Bowwowpet!! She has graciously bestowed this lovely award to my blog! Now, it is my duty as a gracious award receiver, to pass this on to 9 other blogs as well as, tell you guys 7 things about me! Try not to get too bored. :)

7 Things About Me:
1) I have a fraternal twin sister named, Cherie, who I actually envy and truly adore!
2) Currently am working on making my dream come true, A Cupcakery, I do hope to succeed.
3) I have 2 beautiful children and a most wonderful hubby that I could NOT live without, any of them, For real.
4) I am fanatical about Big Band, Jazz, and any music (ANYTHING, clothes, cars) from the 30's-60's.
5) DO NOT JUDGE, But I find Kristen Stewart, gorgeous!
6) I have a love for Great Danes, mainly when they are potty trained, and not up to no good. ;)
7) Last but not least, I hope to take up photography soon, I love it.

Now on to the 9 lucky winners!!!
9) Single Mom In The South

To the winners: Thank, Link, 7 things about you, then 9 lucky winners... It's that easy!

6 comments:

Ace said...

Thanks so much! Kristen Stewart? If you're going to have a girl crush at least make it someone like Angelina Jolie! Lol

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness thank you so much for my blog award!!! :) You are too sweet!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Kristin for thinking of me for this award - this is so sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing what your Cupcakery looks like - I know you'll do it! I'm glad we're blogging buds. Smiles.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspots.com/

Yenta Mary said...

You are just as sweet as cupcakes!!! Thank you so much for passing the award on to me ... :)

Lady Hill said...

I know I'm a bit late picking this up but thank you so much for passing this on to me.
Kristen Stewart isn't too bad for a girl crush, I don't like her in the Twighlight series but I do like her in other stuff.

Lucky Jones said...

Aww thanks!!!