About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

::Honored to be receiving The Versatile Blogger award!!! ::

Imagine my surprise when I check my blog this morning to find out that......{drumroll please!}..........I have been awarded The Versatile Blogger award!!! I was so excited!!! Thank you sooo very much Mary (Yenta Mary- Food Floozie blog), I was smitten! My husband, who by the way is NOT a blog enthusiast, was genuinely very happy for me! I am trying to make this blog a better and definately more witty one. So funny, in person I speak so witty and funny, yet when I try ti type it out, FAIL. :) Now, I know that Mary's list was in no particular order, but seeing MY blog on the #2 spot, Refreshing and hopeful. My blog is for my hopeful business, but I am also not objected to writing about real life stories. If your reading this, please join my blog, I am always looking for more readers. Are there readers out there who read my blog a lot, yet are not "following" it?? I always wonder these things. If your not "following", yet following, that works for me! Hope I didn't confuse you, I tend to talk in circles! Well again, thank you Mary for bestowing this honor on my bloggie!!! We love you! :)  

2 comments:

Yenta Mary said...

Blog o' the week??? That's so cool -- thank you!!! :)

Sara said...

Congrats on the Award! Thanks for following skinny ona dime. I am now your newest follower! Awesome blog btw so the award is well deserved!

I learned about a year ago how to coupon shop and have been in love with it ever since. I won't shop without them :)