About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Howdy Ya'll!!

So I was over on one of my favorite blogs, Bakerella, when I read her latest post. She made the cutest, countriest, cupcakes ever! If I had been creative enough to think of this when my son turned 2, this would have been PERFECT! I am thinking I will HAVE to come up for an excuse to try these out, maybe a kid friendly, cake project. YUM. My poor kids, they used to do fun artsy craftsy things all the time, now most of those, like 75%, have been replaced by cooking projects! :) Hopefully they won't grow up to hate me and live off of fast food. Anywho, here is a picture of the adorable Mater Cakes!

Aren't these the cutest things! This makes me want to talk like a bumpkin! :)  So yummy looking as well. Very very creative and genius. Hope you guys enjoy her blog as much as I do, lots of great tips, and gorgeous pictures and creations! I will make sure to post pics of the one I do, I might try to throw in a Lightning McQueen or two as well ;).


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Mater... or should I say, my kids do! :)

Very cute!

Blessings-
Amanda

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

I love cupcakes. That is SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

I am following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday.
Have a great day.
~Cindi
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

Susie Buetow said...

These cupcakes are ADORABLE!!!! I'm sure your kids love eating your craft!!! I'm your newest Tuesday blog hop follower!!!!

Susieqtpies Scraps of Life
http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

Paula@One Mom's Corner of the World said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I signed up to be a new follower.