This was a lot of fun! Link up with Keely at MannLand5, Jen at The Daily Scoop Of Chaos, or J at Boobies, Babies, and A Blog.... Everyone go visit these blogs, I LOVE THEM! Next up the questions, get to it! :)
::To play: copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up::
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
3. Favorite clothing brand?
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
5. would you ever vajazzle?
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
1) If you had $5,000.00 to spend on plastic what would you have done?
I would definitely have a tummy tuck, I have had 2 c-sections, and I am used to being a 00-2, not a 7-9!
2) Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I used to when Passions was on, but that was it. I tried to get into others, but I am one of those loons that has to see it from the beginning, or I am lost.
3) Favorite clothing brand?
Anything that suits me. I love things from Target and also my freebies I get from my sister. If it screams "KRISTIN!!!", I'm wearing it.
4) An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
HA HA. Definitely a shopping spree, I am not too proud to clean my own mess! I am kind of OCD when it comes to cleaning, and I have to say I enjoy it. Now laundry, different story.
5) would you ever vajazzle?
This is something I have NEVER done, but wouldn't mind trying.
6) Favorite Disney Princess?
Hands down, ARIEL.
Love Love The Little Mermaid!
8) Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I have broken my back-- That is actually a funny story! I was on my first date with my, now husband, and he was showing off and we hit someone. We flew 140 feet and flipped 4x, nice show off, ass. So, I broke my back, had road rash up and down my legs, broke my wrist, and cracked my skull. Couldn't keep conscenceness, so they had to life-flight me, and I stayed in the hospital for a week and practically had to learn how to re-walk for 6 months! Great first date! And also, my tail bone. Odd, but I actually fell off the back of a couch, and that was that! :)
Thanks guys for hosting this!!! Great questions!!