About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting To Know You!



This was a lot of fun!  Link up with Keely at MannLand5, Jen at The Daily Scoop Of Chaos, or J at Boobies, Babies, and A Blog.... Everyone go visit these blogs, I LOVE THEM! Next up the questions, get to it! :)

::To play: copy the questions..answer them..then come back here and link up::
 
The Questions
1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
3. Favorite clothing brand?
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
5. would you ever vajazzle?
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

My answers:

1) If you had $5,000.00 to spend on plastic what would you have done?

I would definitely have a tummy tuck, I have had 2 c-sections, and I am used to being a 00-2, not a 7-9!



2) Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?

I used to when Passions was on, but that was it. I tried to get into others, but I am one of those loons that has to see it from the beginning, or I am lost.


3) Favorite clothing brand?

Anything that suits me. I love things from Target and also my freebies I get from my sister. If it screams "KRISTIN!!!", I'm wearing it.


4) An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

HA HA. Definitely a shopping spree, I am not too proud to clean my own mess! I am kind of OCD when it comes to cleaning, and I have to say I enjoy it. Now laundry, different story.


5) would you ever vajazzle?

This is something I have NEVER done, but wouldn't mind trying.


6) Favorite Disney Princess?

Hands down, ARIEL. 
Love Love The Little Mermaid! 






7) Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

Ok. Don't laugh. I actually stumbled across this movie at 2 am on our "on demand" and was bored, but it was a great movie, especially for animal lovers. It had me crying like a baby: FLICKA. :)




8) Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

YES.
I have broken my back-- That is actually a funny story! I was on my first date with my, now husband, and he was showing off and we hit someone. We flew 140 feet and flipped 4x, nice show off, ass. So, I broke my back, had road rash up and down my legs, broke my wrist, and cracked my skull. Couldn't keep conscenceness, so they had to life-flight me, and I stayed in the hospital for a week and practically had to learn how to re-walk for 6 months! Great first date! And also, my tail bone. Odd, but I actually fell off the back of a couch, and that was that! :)


Thanks guys for hosting this!!! Great questions!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is crazy about your back. Wow! I guess it makes a pretty good first date story to tell. So glad you're okay.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you too. :)