About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"Caramel de Cassonade" Kuppies

Last night I was feeling in a sensual cupcake mood. I wanted to make something rich, and warm, and gooey. Must have to admit I succeeded very well! They were warm and sugary, and most of all, rich. I started out thinking chocolate, But to me chocolate is generic, delicious but overdone. So I went for my favorite dessert and turned it into a cupcake. This new flavor combo of mine is called "Caramel de Cassonade", if you speak French, it is very simple and elementary. HA HA. What can I say, I wasn't going for unique. The cupcakes weren't as chock full of brown sugar flavor as I had hoped, but still tastey. I will post some pictures at the end of my post.

  On another note, my 2 year old, is having a meltdown kind of day. Today is the day to clean like crazy, only because I haven't been cleaning this week at all, and I feel its time! :) With 2 kids, 3 great danes, our terrier Lucy, and the cats. WHEW. Gross. Although, I am a smidge OCD, so dirty to me is clean to others. Or so I have been told.

  So far, I have received a couple good ideas for my cupcake party. Still not sure as how to decorate and all, but it can't be too done up, its a cupcake tasting not a birthday party. Sometimes I find myself obsessing over the dumbest things. It would be nice to turn off my brain sometimes and chillax. <--- my 4 year olds word.

  I love my husband, but yesterday was a horrible day for us! He was whiney, because he had his neck cut into, and he was sooo ornery and out of it from sudafed! HA HA. SUDAFED! Maybe today will be better, or at least for his sake, it better be. ;) Love you hunny. Now I am off to crank up the music and to clean. Sorry my post isn't as witty or funny as I had hoped for. I have to clean, not really a good reason to be charming and up beat! But wait, I enjoy cleaning, who cares. haha.


2 comments:

Mrs. Mother said...

Oh my goodness those look so good. I am going to be doing a good cleaning tomorrow, but I am the opposite of you. I hate cleaning.

cookies and cups said...

they look great!