About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Monday, May 17, 2010

My oreo balls- YUM!

I finally finished the delish oreo balls that I had tried from my step-mom. They were so phenom with that huge indulgence of chocolate in chocolate created and of course enjoyed! I hate to think of how many calories there are in one of those little balls of heaven. You know this cannot be good for nay diet, especially MY diet!



These 2 main ones were made with toffee bits! yum.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Great job! They are just beautiful! I am going to have to see if you post the recipe anywhere, I would love to try these!

Kuppy said...

Amanda, I actually didn't post the recipe anywhere. But the recipe is sooo easy its not even funny! And thanks for the fantastic icing recipe for cookies, I can't wait to try it tomorrow! :D Kristin Morris

1 Pkg. of Oreos
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
Chocolate bark

Cream cheese needs to be room temp and the Oreos (cream and all) need to be crushed into little pieces, then just add the cream cheese and I use a hand mixer to mix. Then form into balls, freeze for 30 minutes, then dip into melted bark. YUM. Stored in fridge, but taste best at room temp.

And if you like, I added some dry espresso to some of the mixture and then added some heath toffee bits to the chocolate.