About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Had a blast...!

  Today I was going to get my butt in that kitchen and tinker with some new recipes. Instead, my Aunt Foo-Foo and my cousin Amy came over. They brought my kiddos some adorable things back from Disney World and Amy stayed and played with us. We had a blast! I forgot how fun my cousin can be and how great she is with my kids. They love her so much! Sweet little 'B' told her "if they were the same age, they would get married". teeheehee!

  Sorry buddy, your family and that would be gross! LOL. As I am drafting this post my kids are currently stuffing every single animal, or trying to, in the entertainment center for fun. Don't you just love little ones?! :D They are great, most of the time, and other times you just want to ring their little necks! I am in need of a stay at home job, sounds nice huh? I love being home with my children, yet need some kind of extra income to help out my husband, and to help with my baking habits!




No comments: