Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!
Head on over to Java's Meet Me On Monday's bloghop! It is a great way to meet new people and get to know them better. Every Monday she will have a set of questions for you to copy and paste and answer. Here are this mondays questions:
1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone? I prefer it(vanilla) in a bowl, with brown sugar and caramel sauce! Or the classic mint chocolate chip, yum!
2. Do you read the newspaper daily? Sad to say I do not.
3. Marinara or meat sauce? Tough one. I LOVE marinara!!! BUT meat sauce is yummy too.
4. Last time you cried? Yesterday. I was crying on the way to deliver some cupcakes to my twin sister's good friend (whom I have met before, and adore), who just found out she has a brain tumor, and she is only 25. :(
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
Whatever! Or "I can't!" UGH.