About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

S'mores Pops "How To"



These were SUPER easy and SUPER cute and they got 2 thumbs up from my 3 testers. :)

All you will need is:

1 Box of Honey Graham Crackers
1 Bag of Heart Shaped Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (I found mine at Wal-Mart, if youc an't find any, minis will do)
1 Package of Lollipop Sticks
2 Bags of chocolate candy melts


First, break your graham crackers in half to create 2 squares...
Then take 2 heart-mallows and lay them on the cracker on opposite tips on the cracker.
Go ahead and melt your candy melts as directed on bag. Take a lollipop stick and dip it in the candy melts and lay down in the center of a graham cracker, in between the marshmallows.

Once you have dipped your sticks and placed them on the desired amount of crackers, let dry for a few minutes. Once dry, place them, 4 at a time on a wire rack and ladel melted candy melts over them until covered... give them a little shimmy to rid of excess chocolate and then add sprinkles.
Place them on parchment paper until completely hardened and dried.

Once dried, remove from parchment and put into cellophane bags and tie with decorative ribbon!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love your blog!!!! Thanks for stopping by today! ♥- Katrina