About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ice Ice go away...

Well I guess my mini outing to the empty Walmart was enough, now they have the main roads closed and 1-20 from our exit down to Atlanta! So, now... Now I am a smidge irritated. Not that I was going anywhere right now, but the thought that I could worked. So... My neighborhood is hard to even get out of now, after the snow somewhat melted then refroze!

Well, here I am, stuck.... AGAIN. And tonight it is supposed to get into the teens, so the stuff the sun melted today, yeah, its sitting in the streets waiting to be refrozen. Ahhh....!!!!!

3 comments:

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I know how you feel.

Dragonfly Sweetnest said...

I feel for u I am stuck in my house right now and have been since Tues.
I found you on a blog hop and I am ur newest follower in everything. If you get the chance check out my blog
http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/
thanks, Amber

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your blog when Amber found mine! I LOVE baking too so am looking forward to seeing all your creations.

If you excuse my ignorance, I really didn't know that it snowed in Georgia! But then, I'm a Scottish girl whose only knowledge of Georgia is from Gone with the Wind! :0)

We have had snow here for 7 weeks now and I'm getting more than a little fed up of it now, although it was lovely over Christmas.

Anyway, said enough already. If you're interested and looking for something to do while you are snowed in, you can find my blog at
http://lifeinmyhousefulofboys.blogspot.com