$ GASP! I have been tagged by that most adorable Kristin, from Keenly Kristin!
Here's the drill, when you are tagged, one of you will be! You answer the 8 questions that the tagger has come up with. Then you get to create 8 questions of your own, tag 8 people, and continue the torture! ;)
So here goes.... P.S. If you were not tagged (b/c it is SO HARD to choose just 8 from all of you lovelies), then feel free to chime in as you wish!
Her 8 questions for me:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
Surprisingly enough, it is NOT cupcakes! :) I adore adore peach cobbler, pumpkin gooey bars, and brownies! Oh yes, and Buckeyes!
2. What do you "collect"? (bags, sunglasses, shoes, figurines, etc.)
I used to collect those glass paper weights with glass designs inside, not so much anymore.... Although I was just at an antique store and found some that were nice. Hmm...3. Who was your biggest celebrity crush as a teenager?
"Like, Oh my gawd".... It had to have been.... Justin Timberlake. He is still gorgeous. Now it is more like Kristen Stewart and Oh there are sooo many.
4. What is your "signature dish"? (what recipe are you known for making, that you take to most functions, etc.)
Spaghetti & Cheese-- like macaroni and cheese- but with angel hair pasta (this is a family holiday staple, if it is not in the house on a holiday gathering, people will FLIP)- and pumpkin gooey bars!
5. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Me and my darling children went to see Toy Story 3! Too cute, can't wait to get it when it comes out tomorrow.
6. What is your favorite scent for a candle?
Without a doubt "Home Sweet Home" by Yankee Candle
7. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
15 sushi art ideas
3 hours ago