About the crazy.....

My photo
GA, United States
Just a southern gal from Georgia who has a real problem with baking. And by problem I mean, I can't help myself! :D I am married to the love of my life, he puts up with me so well! I am mother to the most adorable, yet tough little boy. And mother to a most beautiful full of attitude, little girl. I can't forget about our 4-legged family members! Our terrier Lucy, Our Great Dane Milo, our mutty mutt Ellie and our cats Abbey and Sammy! I LOVE to bake and I am trying to start up my own cupcakery. I love vintage anything! My blog started out as a blog for my cupcakes, now it has turned into an everyday into the life of "ME" blog. Life is not perfect and wonderful all the time, you will hear me gripe, bahahaha, it isn't all cupcakes. Just a heads up per say. :D Hope your reading experience is enjoyable! And please be sure to comment, follow, and grab my button!

Monday, September 20, 2010

$ Where in the world is Kristin?

 I have not been able to post in soooo long! Please do not stone me to death! :) My computer has been on the fritz, and my keyboard decided it did not like the letters, f, v, y, o, e, and the numbers 5, 9. LOL. So, it has been too hard to try and post anything lately. On top of that, we are re-doing most of the rooms in our house. Our kids playroom is now B's bedroom, B's old bedroom is going to be little ladybugs bedroom, and little ladybugs bedroom is going to be the office, and the old office is now just our sunroom. WOW. Did I lose you? :) More posts to come on our fun adventures out as well.

 I hope you all have been doing great, I have been trying to catch up on all of my favorite blogs, and to my dismay, harder than I thought it would be! Besides all of the above, I have also been busy baking my head off. I will do a post later on and show you all of my creations. Today, I am making S'mores cupcakes, and I do hope they turn out good. (Let's shoot for great, but good will do!) On a sad note, my beautiful Great Dane, Milo, has found himself a new home in TN. I am so sad that he is no longer here, but his new family is so great, and I have no worries. Wow. OK. So, a bunch of recaps, and maybe a couple excuses :), but I am back! So, expect  a lot more posts from me here in the next, oh I don't know, 80 Years! :)

1 comment:

Traci66 said...

Thank you for following me. I am glad to follow you too.